As a fee-only, independent Registered Investment Advisor, AHC Advisors, Inc. has a strong belief in the value of objective, professional investment advice. Our 401k, 403b, and 457 program is not your typical mass-market, one-size-fits-all defined contribution program. Where the large financial services providers tout the bells and whistles, our focus is on what really counts in a pension plan: the investments. After all, bells and whistles don’t mean much if your participants don’t have a successful investment experience.
There are five key benefits that make our program distinctly better than the mass-market plans that most financial services firms market today:
- We create and manage Advisor Managed Portfolios for your plan, a simple and effective, single-choice option for your participants.
- We provide direct advice to your participants at no additional cost.
- We assemble and coordinate an expert team of service providers, including recordkeepers, custodians and fund companies.
- We assume the role as your plan’s fiduciary in writing, offering your plan’s trustees a critical level of liability protection.
- We do not accept fund fees, which are often used by the 401(k) industry to obscure true plan costs, and we provide full fee transparency.